E-Chen EC-103-100 Diaphragm Booster Pump 100GPD for Reverse Osmosis / RO Systems
E-Chen EC-103 Diaphragm Booster Pump for Reverse Osmosis Systems
The use of a booster pump drastically improves the amount of RO water produced by your unit. Booster pumps are ideal for use when the mains water pressure is low.
IMPORTANT: It is essential that you select a booster pump that matches your membrane capacity. Please check your membrane before purchasing.
This unit is suitable for all RO units.
This pump is NOT designed for 24/7 continuous operation and should be rested for 10 to 15 minutes every 5 to 6 hours.
- Power Supply
- Fitted Power Plug (UK Type G, 3-Pin)
- Fitted electrical connections to join pump and power supply together.
- 3/8" Female x 1/4" Pushfit fitting
PLEASE NOTE: This booster pump is designed to increase your water pressure by 5-6 bar.
The pump pressure is not adjustable in the standard kit. If you would like to adjust your pressure output, please see our "Booster Pump Kit" which includes;
- A bypass assembly (to adjust the pressure by hand).
- A high-pressure switch (which will automate the pump to switch off when your tank is full).
- And an inline filter strainer (to protect your pump from suspended particles).