3M CS51 5586605 / 5553631 Fridge Water Filter Compatible with Bosch, Siemens & Neff
- Buy 2 for £19.99 each and save 13%
- Buy 4 for £18.25 each and save 21%
- CS51 3M FRIDGE BOSCH,NEFF, SIEMENS & ABODE AQUIFIER WATER FILTER
- Genuine CUNO 3M replacement fridge & undersink water filter.
- CS-51 has a hard water inhibitor built in as well.
The CS51 Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.9 lpm
- Operating Pressure - Min 172 kPa (25 psi) / Max 862 kPa (125 psi)
- Operating Temperature - Min 4.4°C / Max 37.8°C
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation procedure for the CS51 Fridge Water Filter:
- The mounting bracket may be installed with the back of the bracket in the up or down position. Screws may be used to attach the bracket to the desired surface or the industrial double sided tape strip can be cut in half and used to mount the bracket.
- The filter must be installed with inlet and outlet ports as labeled. Make sure not to reverse the connections. The shut off valve should be located in line somewhere between the incoming water line and the inlet fitting.
- Attach the head to the bracket with the screws provided.
- Install cartridge, and make any required connections. Pressurise the system and check for leaks. Flush system in accordance with Performance Data Sheet. Water may run cloudy but will quickly clear
Replacement procedure for the CS51 Fridge Water Filter:
- Close shut off valves before and after filter head. Depressurise filter.
- Grasp head and cartridge securely, and turn used cartridge slowly to the left. If water line has not been properly depressurised, and small discharge of water may occur. Gently pull cartridge straight out and discard.
- Align tabs of new cartridge with head and insert new cartridge into head. Turn cartridge to the right until the filter stops.
- Place the inlet shutoff valves in regular working position. Due to air and carbon fines water may initially run cloudy but will clear. Flush system in accordance with Performance Data Sheet.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Name||3M CS51 5586605 / 5553631 Fridge Water Filter Compatible with Bosch, Siemens & Neff|
|Model Number||CS-51, 5586605|
|Item Type||Genuine OEM Filter|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|