10 Reasons you should drink more filtered water
The European Food Safety Authority recommends that Women drink about 1.6 litres of fluid and Men should drink about 2 litres of fluid per day. That's about eight glasses of 200ml each for a Women and 10 glasses of 200ml each for a Man.
Bearing in mind that water is so important to us why not drink the best possible water possible by filtering out impurities and contaminants within our water using a water filter.
Here we give you 10 Reasons why you should drink more filtered water.
- INCREASES ENERGY AND RELIEVES FATIGUE - Since your brain is mostly water, drinking filtered water helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus your energy levels are boosted!
- PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS - Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake by filling up your stomach if consumed prior to meals, reduces hunger, raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
- FLUSHES OUT TOXINS - Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and uti's!
- IMPROVES SKIN COMPLEXION - Moisturises your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth, gets rid of wrinkles. It's the best anti-ageing treatment around!
- MAINTAINS REGULARITY - Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM - A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn't rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking filtered water helps fight against Flu, Cancer and other ailments like Heart Attacks!
- NATURAL HEADACHE REMEDY - Helps relieve and prevent headaches migraines and back pain too which are commonly caused by dehydration!
- PREVENTS CRAMPS AND SPRAINS - Proper hydration from filtered water helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic, so joint pain is less likely!
- PUTS YOU IN A GOOD MOOD - When the body is functioning at it's best, you will feel great and be happy!
- SAVE MONEY - Drinking filtered water using a water filter saves money on bottled water and is much more economical and healthy than high sugar and fatty soft drinks!
There are a wide range of filters available for many different applications, why waste time look at the full range of filters available here.
If you are not sure what filter is best for you please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales team with over 25 years of experience in the filter industry. Call us know on 01704 807600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org