Bosch UltraClarity 644845 Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £58.49 each and save 3%
- Buy 4 for £57.99 each and save 3%
Bosch ultra clarity fridge water filter 644845
- Original internal refrigerator water filter
- Replacement cartridge for Balay, Bosch, Gaggenau, Miele, Neff & Siemens side-by-side refrigerators that have internally fitted slim water filter cartridges
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Balay, Bosch, Gaggenau, Neff & Siemens recommend replacement every 6 months
- Manufactured by Cuno Inc. (country of origin USA)
- UPC 825225847717
This is compatible with the following part numbers:
|667256||499850||Ultra Clarity||9000 225 170||644845|
|Bypass Cartridge||9000 194 412||9000 193 914||9000 077 096||9000 077 095|
|RY491200/54||RY491200/55||RY491200/56||SCRNFLTR10/02||9000 077 104|
- 97.50 of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 99.00 of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.99 of Cysts
- 98.80 of Turbidity
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF-ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Bosch Ultra Clarity Fridge Water Filter does not remove Fluoride.
The filter produces fresher water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users water.
The Bosch Ultra Clarity Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 2.83 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6 deg C - max 38 deg C
- Operating Pressure - min 207 kPa (30 psi) - max 827 kPa (120 psi)
- Technology - Carbon Block
- Function - Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
- Capacity - 2 800 litres
- Service Life -6 months
- Dimensions - Approximately 5 cm x 21 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Bosch Ultra Clarity Fridge Water Filter
- Water filter (type one) is located in the base grille of the refrigerator and Water filter (type two) is located in the filter cover inside the refrigerator
- Turn the old cartridge by 90 - 180 degrees left (the water will shut off automatically).
- Gently pull the old water filter out and discard.
- Remove the handle from the used filter.
- Remove the protective cover from new filter.
- Push the handle onto the new cartridge.
- Push the new filter into the position.
- Turn the filter by 90 - 180 degrees right.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the change filter indicator light, if your fridge has one. Please refer to our FAQs on how to reset the change filter indicator light for a particular fridge manufacturer.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light comes on or every 6 months
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufactures recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Display Name||Bosch UltraClarity 644845 Fridge Water Filter|