British Berkefeld HCA2 Gravity Filter System W9361230 Complete With 2 x 7" Super Sterasyl Water Filters Lightweight BPA Free Polyethylene
British Berkefeld HCA2 BPA Free Polyethylene Gravity Water Filter Ref: W9361230
Comes with 2 x Super Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Cartridges
The Doulton British Berkefeld HCA2 Gravity Water Filter System is purposely designed for situations in which a safe and reliable source of drinkable water is not available.
This makes the HCA2 Gravity Water Filter System ideal for outdoor travelers, hikers, expeditions, missionaries and so on.
Due to their effectiveness at eliminating water-born diseases such as cholera and typhoid, they are also being specified for field operations by many of the worlds major aid and emergency relief organizations as well as the US Military.
The Doulton HCA2 Gravity Water Filter System is made BPA Free Polyethylene. It is lightweight, durable and easy to clean.
The systems comes complete and ready to use, including 2 Doulton® Imperial Super Sterasyl™ 7 inch filtration elements (self-sterilizing ceramic candle elements) and a tap.
- British Berkefeld gravity water filter is ideal for camping, emergency situations, rented properties and everyday use.
- For use on municipal or natural water supplies.
- Saves you money on expensive bottled water.
- Up to __ litres of reliable drinking water on tap wherever you are.
- Filters out: Pathogenic Bacteria (cholera, typhoid, salmonella, E-coli, etc.) Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other parasites, Chlorine, Organics and all types of particle contamination down to 0.5 micron. (When fitted with Doulton Super Sterasyl™ candles).
- Portable, lightweight, high capacity filter. Easy to use. Simple to maintain.
- Pour untreated water in the top. Get filtered water from the tap. No power supply required. Supplied with 2 Super Sterasyl™ filter candles.
The HCA2 is supplied with 2 x Super Sterasyl™ candles which are 7 inches long, 2 inches in diameter, with a long mount and a wing nut. For ease of transport, the upper chamber fits into the lower chamber to save space.
The capacity of the lower chamber is...
Ceramic filter candles can be cleaned to extend life.
|Product Name||British Berkefeld HCA2 Gravity Filter System W9361230 Complete With 2 x 7" Super Sterasyl Water Filters Lightweight BPA Free Polyethylene|
|Contaminants Filtered||Sediment, Particulate & Suspended Solids, Dissolved Organics, Chlorine Taste & Odour, Pesticides & Herbicides, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Cysts (Giardia & Cryposporidium), Pathogenic Bacteria, Microplastics|
|Min. Working Temp.||0.6°C / 33°F|
|Max. Working Temp.||38°C / 100.4°F|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|
|Avg. Flow Rate||0.9 m³/h = 1.5L p/m = 0.39 US gal p/m|