British Berkefeld HFK Super Sterasyl Gravity Filter System Complete With 2 x 7" Water Filters
British Berkefeld HFK Gravity Water Filter System
Comes with Super Sterasyl Heavy Metal Reduction Ceramic Water Filter Cartridges
The Doulton HFK Gravity Water Filter System is purposely designed for situations in which a safe and reliable source of drinkable water is not available.
This makes the HFK Gravity Water Filter System ideal for outdoor travelers, hikers, expeditions, missionaries and so on.
Due to their effectiveness at eliminating water-born diseases such as cholera and typhoid, they are also being specified for field operations by many of the worlds major aid and emergency relief organizations as well as the US Military.
The Doulton HFK Gravity Water Filter System is made from high quality BPA Free, food grade, polypropylene. It is lightweight, durable and easy to clean.
The systems comes complete and ready to use, including 2 Doulton SuperSterasyl 7 inch filtration elements (self-sterilizing ceramic candle elements) and a tap.
- British Berkefeld HFK gravity water filter ideal for camping, emergency situations, rented properties and everyday use.
- For use on municipal or natural water supplies.
- Saves you money on expensive bottled water.
- Up to 16 litres of reliable drinking water on tap wherever you are.
- Filters out: Pathogenic Bacteria (cholera, typhoid, salmonella, E-coli, etc.) Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other parasites, Chlorine, Organics and all types of particle contamination down to 0.5 micron. (When fitted with Doulton SuperSterasyl candles).
- Portable, lightweight, high capacity filter. Easy to use. Simple to maintain.
- Pour untreated water in the top. Get filtered water from the tap. No power supply required. Supplied with 2 SuperSterasyl filter candles.
This HFK System is supplied with 2 x SuperSterasyl candles which are 7 inches long, 2 inches in diameter, with a long mount and a wing nut.
For ease of transport, the upper chamber fits into the lower chamber to save space.
The capacity of the lower chamber is (16 litres).
Ceramic filter candles can be cleaned to extend life.
|Product Name||British Berkefeld HFK Super Sterasyl Gravity Filter System Complete With 2 x 7" Water Filters|
|Model Number||Doulton HFK Gravity System + Super Sterasyl Candles|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|