British Berkefeld SS4 Ultra Sterasyl Stainless Steel Gravity Filter System ¦ Model No. W9361161 ¦ Complete System with 4 x Water Filters
- Buy 2 for £167.95 each and save 1%
British Berkefeld Stainless Steel Gravity Water Filter
With 'Ultra Sterasyl' Ceramic Water Filter Candles
The Doulton British Berkefeld SS4 Gravity Water Filter System is purposely designed for situations in which a safe and reliable source of drinkable water is not available.
This makes the SS4 Gravity Water Filter System ideal for outdoor travelers, hikers, expeditions, missionaries and so on.
Due to their effectiveness at eliminating waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid, they are also being specified for field operations by many of the worlds major aid and emergency relief organizations as well as the US Military.
The Doulton SS4 Gravity Water Filter System is made from high quality surgical grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance. It is lightweight, durable and easy to clean.
The system comes complete and ready to use, including 2 x Doulton® Ultra Sterasyl 7 inch filtration elements (self-sterilizing ceramic candle elements) and a tap.
- British Berkefeld stainless steel gravity water filter ideal for camping, emergency situations, rented properties and everyday use.
- For use on municipal or natural water supplies.
- Saves you money on expensive bottled water.
- Up to 8.5 litres of reliable drinking water on tap wherever you are.
- Filters out: Pathogenic Bacteria (cholera, typhoid, salmonella, E-coli, etc.) Giardia, Cryptosporidium and other parasites.
Chlorine, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Heavy Metals (with higher specification for lead), and all types of particle contamination down to 0.5 micron (nominal) and 0.9 micron (absolute).
(When fitted with Doulton Ultra Sterasyl candles).
- Portable, lightweight, high capacity filter. Easy to use. Simple to maintain.
- Pour untreated water in the top. Get filtered water from the tap. No power supply required.
The SS4 is supplied with 4 x Ultra Sterasyl candles which are 7 inches long with a long mount and a wing nut. For ease of transport, the upper chamber fits into the lower chamber to save space.
The capacity of the lower chamber is approx. 8.5 litres.
Ceramic filter candles can be cleaned to extend life.