British Berkefeld Stainless Steel Gravity Fed Water Filter - Complete System with Ceramic Water Filter Candles
The British Berkefeld Stainless Steel Gravity Water Filter from Royal Doulton is the ultimate in low-tech, high-performance water filtration.
The Doulton SS is easy to use - the water you would like to filter is poured into the top chamber where the ceramic filters are installed.
Gravity pushes the water through the filters and pure water is stored in the bottom chamber.
The fact that many of the world's major aid and emergency relief organisations, as well as the US Military, trust the British Berkefeld Gravity System to produce clean drinking water in the field is testament to its effectiveness.
While the Doulton Gravity Water Filter System is ideal for those living or spending time off-grid, it's also an effective filter for everyday use at home or on the road.
Produced and manufactured in England since 1827, the British Berkefeld Gravity water filter is an ideal filter for the home and requires no plumbing in or power supply meaning you can easily take it with you on your staycation or if you move home!
The Doulton SS Gravity Water Filter System is made from high-quality surgical grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
It is lightweight, durable and easy to clean. The systems come complete and ready to use, including Doulton 7 inch filtration elements (self-sterilizing ceramic candle elements) and a tap.
British Berkefeld Stainless Steel Gravity Filter System Complete With 7" Ceramic Water Filter Elements
With the ability to filter 40-80 litres of water per day, from any water supply, you will never need to buy bottled water again.
- For use on municipal or natural water supplies.
- Saves you money on expensive bottled water.
- Stores up to 6/8.5/12 litres of reliable drinking water, on tap, wherever you are.
- Pour untreated water into the top. Get filtered water from the tap. No power supply is required.
- Can hold up to 2 (6L system) or 4 candles (8.5L and 12L systems)
- Portable, lightweight, high capacity filter. Easy to use. Simple to maintain.
- For ease of transport, the upper chamber fits into the lower chamber to save space.
If kept topped up, this system can filter approximately;
- With 2 candles fitted - 40 litres (8.8 US gallons) per 24 hours.
- With 4 candles fitted - 80 litres (17.6 US gallons) per 24 hours.
Doulton 7" Ceramic Filter Performance
- 99.99% removal of pathogenic bacteria (E Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Typhoid, Klebsiella Terrigena, Salmonella)
- 99.99 % removal of parasitic cysts (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other parasites
- Chlorine, VOCs, and other chemical contaminants.
- Heavy Metals (Prioritises Lead Reduction with up to >94% removal)
- Removes all types of particle contamination down to 0.5 microns (nominal) & 0.9 microns (absolute).
- Silver-impregnated diatomaceous ceramic shell to prevent bacterial growth
- The ceramic outer shell can be cleaned with a scotch pad or brush to slightly extend filter life
- All of the above with added Fluoride reduction
|Product Name||British Berkefeld Stainless Steel Gravity Fed Water Purifier ¦ Complete System with 2 x Ultra Sterasyl Ceramic Water Filter Candles|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|