Cintropur NW25-DUO-CTN ¦ Spin Down Centrifugal Filter Housing
The CINTROPUR® NW25-DUO-CTN housing is designed pre-dominantly for residiential use (Whole House filtration etc.) however can also be used for smaller scale Industrial and Agricultural applications.
Made entirely from premium quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR® filters are ideal for use with food products and drinking water. The CINTROPUR® vane changes the liquid flow using centrifugal motion, forcing the larger particles down into the lower bowl, depending on the chosen filter sleeve micron-size.
The basic principle of CINTROPUR® housings are for the protection of sanitary domestic, collective and agricultural water supplies by filtering out the solid particles (earth, sand, rust, etc.) suspended in the water. Ideally the protection filter will be placed at the entrance of the installation, in order to protect all the devices connected after.
Advantages of using CINTROPUR® Filters
- High and constant flow rate.
- Low pressure drop.
- Centrifugal pre-filtration with a cyclonal effect.
- Robustness and reliability.
- Fast and easy flushing out via the drain cock (on NW range).
- Exclusive system, ecological and not expensive (inexpensive, replaceable filter sleeve).
- Permanent visual control of the filter sleeve (transparent bowl)
- Optimal filtration technique through a filter sleeve and a centrifugal vane.
The CINTROPUR® NW25-DUO-CTN employs a second housing stage which uses a refillable container filled with activated carbon.
- Its large pore volume and pore size distribution makes it highly suitable for the improvement of taste and the removal of odour, chlorine, ozone, micropolutants such as pesticides and other organic substances.
- The quantity of activated carbon which is used in the CINTROPUR® DUO-CTN filters guarantees optimal results, as well as optimal lifespan. The poorer the flow rate, the greater the result.
- The lifetime of the carbon depends on its application: for drinking water it is recommended to change the carbon every 3
- months (max. 20 000 filter volumes) otherwise every 6 months at the most.
- The internal mechanism of the filters ensures a maximum contact time between the untreated water and the activated carbon; guaranteeing optimal efficiency of treatment.
- One of the best activated carbons available on the market is used, offering a very high adsorption capacity.
- The advantageous price of activated carbon refilling: packaging specially designed for easy filter filling.
- Innovative engineering allows for each and every part to be replaced if there were ever a fault, so you never have to purchase the full system again. This in turn makes them much more environmentally friendly than other water filter housings by eliminating a significant amount of plastic waste.