Cintropur NW280 Semi-Industrial ¦ Spin Down Centrifugal Filter Housing with 1" Ports
Cintropur Spin Down Centrifugal Semi-Industrial Filter Housing NW280 with 1" Ports
The CINTROPUR® NW280 housing is designed for semi-industrial use due to it's higher port sizes and increased flow rates however can also be used for residential and agricultural applications.
Made entirely from premium quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR® filters are ideal for use with food products and drinking water. The CINTROPUR® vane changes the liquid flow using centrifugal motion, forcing the larger particles down into the lower bowl, depending on the chosen filter sleeve micron-size.
The basic principle of CINTROPUR® housings are for the protection of sanitary domestic, collective and agricultural water supplies by filtering out the solid particles (earth, sand, rust, etc.) suspended in the water. Ideally the protection filter will be placed at the entrance of the installation, in order to protect all the devices connected after.
Advantages of using CINTROPUR® Filters
- High and constant flow rate.
- Low pressure drop.
- Centrifugal pre-filtration with a cyclonal effect.
- Robustness and reliability.
- Fast and easy flushing out via the drain cock (on NW range).
- Exclusive system, ecological and not expensive (inexpensive, replaceable filter sleeve).
- Permanent visual control of the filter sleeve (transparent bowl)
- Optimal filtration technique through a filter sleeve and a centrifugal vane.
- Innovative engineering allows for each and every part to be replaced if there were ever a fault, so you never have to purchase the full system again. This in turn makes them much more environmentally friendly than other water filter housings by eliminating a significant amount of plastic waste.
|Product Name||Cintropur Spin Down Centrifugal Semi-Industrial Filter Housing NW280 with 1" Ports|
|Connection Type||1" Female Ports|
|Avg. Flow Rate||7m³/h = 116.7L p/m = 30.8 US gal p/m|
|Working Pressure||10 Bar / 145 Psi / 1000 kPa|
|Max. Working Pressure||16 Bar / 232 Psi / 1600 kPa|
|Max. Working Temp.||50°C / 122°F|