Cintropur SL240-DUO-CTN ¦ Smart Line Spin Down Centrifugal Filter Housing
The CINTROPUR® SL240 housing is designed pre-dominantly for residiential use (Whole House filtration etc.) however can also be used for smaller scale Industrial and Agricultural applications.
Made entirely from premium quality synthetic material, CINTROPUR® filters are ideal for use with food products and drinking water. The CINTROPUR® vane changes the liquid flow using centrifugal motion, forcing the larger particles down into the lower bowl, depending on the chosen filter sleeve micron-size.
The basic principle of CINTROPUR® housings are for the protection of sanitary domestic, collective and agricultural water supplies by filtering out the solid particles (earth, sand, rust, etc.) suspended in the water. Ideally the protection filter will be placed at the entrance of the installation, in order to protect all the devices connected after.
The CINTROPUR® Smart Line SL240 offers similar performance to the NW25 system in a more slimline, compact housing style.
Advantages of using CINTROPUR® Filters
- High and constant flow rate.
- Low pressure drop.
- Centrifugal pre-filtration with a cyclonal effect.
- Robustness and reliability.
- Fast and easy flushing out via the drain cock (on NW range).
- Exclusive system, ecological and not expensive (inexpensive, replaceable filter sleeve).
- Permanent visual control of the filter sleeve (transparent bowl)
- Optimal filtration technique through a filter sleeve and a centrifugal vane.
- Innovative engineering allows for each and every part to be replaced if there were ever a fault, so you never have to purchase the full system again. This in turn makes them much more environmentally friendly than other water filter housings by eliminating a significant amount of plastic waste.
Applications of Use
Protection of sanitary networks supplied with domestic water, rainwater or well water (residential property, schools, restaurants, etc). Filtration of water before softeners, reverse osmosis or treatment by ultraviolet.
Protection of sanitary networks, machine tools and all industrial machinery for water treatment. Filtration of water before high pressure cleaning machines (100 to 200 bar / 1,500 to 3,000 psi) and very high pressure cleaning machines (1,500 to 2,500 bar / 21,000 to 35,000 psi).
Filtration of watering (spraying) installations, filtration of water for animals, filtration of rainwater and well water.
Original Package Includes
- SL240 Housing
- Non-Washable Polyester Filtering Sleeve (25µm)
- Refillable Container (CTN) filled with activated carbon
- Housing Spanner
- Wall Bracket
- 1" or 3/4" Connectors x 2
Diameter of Pipe Connection
1" or 3/4"
8 Bar / 116 PSI
Max Operating Pressure
12 Bar / 174 PSI
Max Operating Temperature
50°C / 122°F
Non-Washable: 1µm - 5µm - 10µm - 25µm - 50µm - 100µm
Non-Washable: 150µm - 300µm
0.9Kg / 1.98lb (1.3Kg / 2.86lb with packaging)
Polypropylene (PP) + 20% GF
O-ring butadiene-acrylonitrile (NBR)
Centrifugal Vane + Cap
Polyamide (PA) + Polyester (2K)
Polypropylene (PP) + 20% GF
Polyester (Non-Washable) or Nylon (washable)
|Product Name||Cintropur Spin Down Smart Line Centrifugal Filter Housing SL240-DUO-CTN|
|Working Pressure||8 Bar / 116 Psi / 800 kPa|
|Max. Working Pressure||12 Bar / 174 Psi / 1200 kPa|
|Max. Working Temp.||50°C / 122°F|