Daewoo Aqua Crystal DW2042FR-09 Genuine Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £35.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £34.99 each and save 8%
Daewoo DW2042FR - Aquacrystal fridge water filter
- Original Daewoo internal water filter
- Replacement cartridge for Daewoo side-by-side refrigerators that have internally fitted slim water filter cartridges
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- Daewoo recommends replacement every 6 months
- Manufactured by Microfilter Co. Ltd. for Daewoo Electronics Corp. (country of origin Korea)
- EAN 8806323382173
- UPC 084157101308
This is compatible with the following part numbers
The Daewoo DW2042FR - AquaCrystal Fridge Water Filter
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour.
- As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Daewoo DW2042FR - AquaCrystal Fridge Water Filter does not remove Fluoride
- Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
The Daewoo DW2042FR - AquaCrystal Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature - Min 1°C / max 38°C
- Operating Pressure - Min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 827 kPa (120 psi)
- Function - Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
- Capacity - 1,136 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - Approximately 2.5 cm x 12 cm
Important: Never install or operate where inlet water pressure may exceed 689 kPa.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Daewoo DW2042FR - AquaCrystal Fridge Water Filter:
- Shut off water supply.
- Rotate the old cartridge counter clockwise 1/4 turn and pull it out.
- Remove white cap from the new water filter.
- Insert the new filter into the filter head and twist the filter clockwise 1/4 turn.
- Turn on the water supply and check for leaks.
- Flush filter for 5 minutes before use to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing the Ice Maker Lock button for 3 seconds or more. While holding the lock button, the light will change to green.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Display Name||Daewoo Aqua Crystal DW2042FR-09 Genuine Fridge Water Filter|