Doulton Duo Limescale Reduction Replacement Water Filter Pack 1 x Ultracarb and 2 x CleanSoft (6 Months Supply)
DOULTON DUO CLEANSOFT (x2) AND ULTRACARB (x1) REPLACEMENT FILTER PACK
PLEASE NOTE: This is the replacement filter packs only. The undersink DUO system is NOT included in this listing.
This filter pack contains;
- 2x Doulton CleanSoft Limescale Reducing Candles - it is recommended to replace these filters every 3 months.
- 1x Doulton Ultracarb Short Mount Candle
The Doulton DUO Drinking Water Filter from Doulton brings you bottled quality water on tap in your own home.
DUO fits neatly under the sink in your kitchen, supplying filtered water either through your 3 way (hot/cold/filtered) kitchen tap or separate drinking water tap.
Doulton water filters have been manufactured in the UK for more than 185 years. It is a well tested and trusted brand.
DOULTON CLEANSOFT (x 2) AND ULTRACARB (x 1) REPLACEMENT FILTER PACK
Doulton Cleansoft (x 2) & Ultracarb (x 1) ceramic replacement filter pack for the Doulton Duo system
Stage 1 - CleanSoft
Protect against the damaging effects of hard water by using the Doulton® CleanSoft limescale reduction cartridge in the first chamber of the DUO drinking water filter. Reduces limescale build up in kettles. Reduces temporary hardness in drinking water. Prevents an unpleasant film forming on the surface of tea. CleanSoft cartridge life - 3 months typical usage before cartridge replacement is required
Stage 2 - Ultracarb
Multistage filtration in one filter cartridge:
- Stage I - Outer Shell-Micro Filtration
- Stage II - Anti-Bacterial formula within the ceramic matrix inhibits microbial growth
- Stage III - Activated carbon in the Ultracarb candle takes out chlorine and organics improving taste and odour
- Stage IV - Ultracarb also contains heavy metal removal media, which takes out toxic lead Ultracarb filter candle life - 6 months* before replacement of the ceramic filter required.
*Cartridge and filter candle life may vary depending upon your local water conditions.
Testing & Certification:
NSF and WRAS testing and certification - to standard NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units - Aesthetic Effects and NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units - Health Effects. Full testing and certification information is available via the following link:
Manufacturer is audited by the British Standards Institute (BSI) and achieved BS EN ISO 9001 quality standards.
|Product Name||Doulton Duo Limescale Reduction Replacement Water Filter Pack 1 x Ultracarb and 2 x CleanSoft (6 Months Supply)|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|