Doulton Imperial OBE Ultracarb Water Filter ¦ 2.75" x 10" - Open Both Ends - Fits All Standard 10" Filter Housings ¦ W9223006
- Buy 2 for £39.49 each and save 4%
Doulton Ultracarb Imperial OBE (Open Both Ends) 2.75" x 10" Water Filter (W9223006)
Doulton Water Filters is a trusted brand name in the water filtration market and is used by millions of discerning homeowners in over 150 countries around the world. They have been making ceramic water filters, in the UK, for over 185 years.
Doulton Ceramic Filter Candles & Systems:
- All Filters and Housings are BPA free and have WRAS and NSF approval.
- Retain Essential Minerals.
- Are Long Life Filters with a cleanable surface for prolonged life.
- Are a High Efficiency Filter.
- Are Made in England.
- Are made from natural ceramic.
- No electrical Power is required to operate them.
Our range of Doulton Filters can filter out:
- Bacteria & Cysts
- Filters out >99.99% of pathogenic bacteria including E. Coli, Cholera, Shigella, Typhoid, Klebsiella Terrigena as well as cysts including Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Organics: High-performance integrated carbon block reduces chlorine improving the taste and odour of the water as well as of trace organics like Insecticides, Herbicides, Phenols, Hydrocarbons and Trihalomethanes.
- Inorganics: Free Chlorine Removal, Monochloramine Reduction, Lead Removal, Lime Scale and Fluoride reduction.
Outer Shell - Micro Filtration including pathogenic bacteria, cyst reduction and turbidity.
Protection - Anti-bacterial formulation prevents microbiological growth within the ceramic matrix. No boiling required.
Activated Carbon - Reduces chlorine improving taste and odour & keeps the minerals beneficial to health.
Heavy Metal Reduction - special media takes out toxic lead & some other heavy metals.