FFL-140G Compatible with GE MWF, GE GWF & GE SmartWater Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £14.49 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for £13.49 each and save 13%
FilterLogic FFL-140G to fit GE Smartwater MWF & GWF
The FilterLogic FFL-140G cartridge has been designed to replace the GE Smartwater MWF (it will also replace the old GWF cartridge, which is now officially discontinued but some users still have this model in their appliance).
This cartridge fits inside the fridge compartment, and is easily installed with a simple twist-and-lock mechanism, providing you with cleaner, fresher water and ice by reducing the impurities commonly found in mains water.
FilterLogic cartridges use high grade sintered carbon blocks combined with approved plastics to produce high quality compatible cartridges designed to remove chlorine, sediment and dissolved organics.
They will offer similar or identical performance to the manufacturer's original.
Cartridge life is 6 months
1. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counter-clockwise
2. Pull the filter straight down and discard
3. Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops
4. Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise
5. Reset your 'change filter' light (if your fridge has one)
Operating Temperature: 0.6°C/33°F - 38°C/100°F
Working Pressure: 140 kPa/20 psi – 827 kPa/120 psi
Rated Capacity: 1,325 litres / 350 gallons
Flow rate: 1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm
|Product Display Name||FilterLogic FFL-140G to fit GE Smartwater MWF & GWF Water Filter|