Frigidaire WF2CB Puresource 2 Genuine Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £57.49 each and save 4%
- Buy 4 for £54.99 each and save 8%
- FRIGIDAIRE WFCB2 PURESOURCE 2 FRIDGE WATER FILTER
- Genuine Frigidaire internal refrigerator water filter
- Replacement cartridge that fits all PureSource2 refrigerator models manufactured by Frigidaire (models with a slide-out water filter cartridge)
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Frigidaire recommends replacement every 6 months
- Manufactured in Singapore for Electrolux Major Appliances
- UPC 012505751363
Fits the Following Model Numbers
FRIGIDAIRE WFCB2 PURESOURCE 2 FRIDGE WATER FILTER reduces the following contaminants:
- 97.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 99.90% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.30% of Lead
- 96.50% of Mercury
- 94.60% of Atrazine
- 94.50% of Herbicides 2
- 98.90% of Pesticides
- 97.30% of Alachlor
- 94.50% of 4-D
- 98.90% of Lindane
- 93.20% of Toxaphene
- 97.80% of Turbidity
- 99.99% of Cysts
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Frigidaire WFCB2 Fridge Water Filter does not remove Fluoride.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment system are not necessairly in your water.
The Frigidaire WFCB2 Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.89 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6°C / max 38°C
- Operating Pressure - min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 689 kPa (100 psi)
- Function - Chemical / Mechanical
- Capacity - 1 514 litres
- Service Life - 6 - 9 months
- Dimensions - approximately 10 cm x 17 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Frigidaire WFCB2 Fridge Water Filter:
- Turn Off the ice maker power switch.
- Press the button to the right of the filter to release it.
- Pull the old filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter straight in until it snaps into place.
- Turn On the ice maker power switch.
- Run water through the water dispenser for approximately 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the filter indicator light by pressing and holding the Reset button until the green light flashes (10 to 15 seconds).
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the change filter light comes on, or every 6 months.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Display Name||Frigidaire WF2CB Puresource 2 Genuine Fridge Water Filter|