Samsung DA29-10105J HAFEX/EXP Genuine Aqua Pure Plus Fridge Water Filter (2 Pack)
The Samsung Aquapure DA29-10105J inline fridge water filter cartridge for Samsung fridges:
- Original Samsung external refrigerator water filter
- Replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use external fitting.
- Designed to be installed on the 1/4" diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker
- Connector type water filter Quick push-in connecters (John Guest connectors)
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- Samsung recommends replacement every 6 months
- EAN 8803821751296
The Samsung Aquapure DA29-10105J inline fridge water filter for Samsung fridges replaces or is compatible with the following filter part numbers:
- WSF100 v2
- Magic Water Filter
- BEKO GNEV321APX, GL32APB, GNEV320APS, GNEV320S
The Samsung Aquapure DA29-10105J Inline fridge water filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
- Filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
- Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
The Samsung Aquapure DA29-10105J inline fridge water filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 1°C / max 38°C
- Operating Pressure - min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 689 kPa (100 psi)
- Capacity - 2 000 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 5 cm x 25 cm
For cold water only.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Samsung Aquapure DA29 -10105J inline fridge water filter
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect old cartridge from the system and discard.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser until the water runs clear.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
When to change a filter There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or ice-maker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Name||Samsung DA29-10105J HAFEX/EXP Genuine Aqua Pure Plus Fridge Water Filter (2 Pack)|
|Item Type||Genuine Fridge Filter|
|Contaminants Filtered||Sediment, Particulate & Suspended Solids, Dissolved Organics, Chlorine Taste & Odour, Pesticides & Herbicides, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)|
|Min. Working Temp.||1°C / 33.8°F|
|Max. Working Temp.||38°C / 100.4°F|
|Working Pressure||2.07 Bar / 30 Psi / 207 kPa|
|Max. Working Pressure||6.89 Bar / 100 Psi / 689 kPa|
|Rated Capacity||3,785 Litres / 1,000 US Gallons|
|Avg. Flow Rate||0.078m³/h = 1.3L p/m = 0.3 US gal p/m|