Haier 0060218743 Fridge Water Filter also for Rangemaster DXD
- Buy 2 for £47.99 each and save 4%
- Buy 4 for £46.99 each and save 6%
The Haier DXD Rangemaster Fridge Water Filter cartridge for Haier fridges:
- Original Haier internal refrigerator water filter.
- Replacement cartridge for all Haier side-by-side refrigerators that have internally fitted slim water filter cartridges.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53.
- Haier recommends replacement every 6 months.
- Manufactured by Cuno Inc. for Haier (country of origin U.S.A)
- Not compatible with UltraClarity 9000 077 104 filter used in Balay, Bosch, Gaggenau, Neff & Siemens fridges
- UPC 688057306896
Compatible with the following
The Haier DXD Rangemaster Fridge Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Haier 0060218743 does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment system are not necessarily in your water.
The Haier DXD Rangemaster Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 2.8 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6°C / max 38°C
- Operating Pressure - min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 827 kPa (120 psi)
- Function - Chemical / Mechanical
- Capacity - 2 839 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 5.5 cm x 27.5 cm
Install on cold water line only.
Important: To reduce the risks associated with water leakage, which, if not avoided, may result in property damage. Check with your plumbing professional to verify that water pressure is less than 120 psi.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Haier DXD Fridge Water Filter:
- Turn the old filter cartridge 1/4 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the filter out and discard.
- Insert the new cartridge into the filter housing with the handle in the vertical position.
- Turn the filter cartridge 1/4 turn clockwise until it stops. Do not overtighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light by pressing the Reset button.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light is displayed, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Name||Haier 0060218743 Fridge Water Filter also for Rangemaster DXD|
|Item Type||Genuine OEM Filter|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|