The Lamona Fridge Water Filter 4346610101 reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.60% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 98.80% of Carbofuran
- 96.70% of Benzene
- 98.60% of Turbidity
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Lamona Fridge Water Filter 4346610101 does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting drinking water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
The Lamona Fridge Water Filter 4346610101 operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6°C / max 38°C
- Operating Pressure - min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
- Technology - Carbon Block
- Function - Mechanical and Chemical
- Capacity - 1 575 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 8 cm x 13 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Lamona Fridge Water Filter 4346610101:
- Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 left (counter clockwise).
- Remove the old filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the red cap from the new water filter.
- Push the new filter up into the filter cover.
- Turn the filter 1/4 right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light, if your fridge has one.
Beko fridges: Press the Auto Eco button for 5 seconds.
Maytag fridges: Press and hold the Reset Filter button for 3 seconds.
Smeg fridges: Press and hold the Reset Water Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.