The LG LT700P Genuine Fridge Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 97.4% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 93.2% of Particulates (Class I)
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the LG LT700P Genuine Fridge Water Filter does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The LG LT700P Genuine Fridge Water Filter also includes a scale and slime mold inhibitor but this has not been certified by the NSF.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
The LG LT700P Genuine Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.89 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6°C / max 37.8°C
- Operating Pressure - min 207 kPa (30 psi) / max 689 kPa (100 psi)
- Function - Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
- Capacity - 1 135 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 6 cm x 31 cm
Important: Never install or operate where inlet water pressure may exceed 689 kPa.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the LG LT700P Genuine Fridge Water Filter:
- Place a container under the hole of filter holder. Note: When the filter is being removed, water may drain through the hole.
- Rotate the handle of the old cartridge 1/4 turn counter clockwise.
- Pull out the filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- With cartridge handle in the vertical position, push the new filter into the filter cover until it stops.
- Note: If you can't turn the filter from side to side, it isn't fully inserted.
- Twist the filter 1/4 turn clockwise. You will hear the snap when it clicks into place.
- Run water through the water dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Light/Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light turns on or reaches 0, or every 6 months, or if your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacturers recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.