LG LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £27.49 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for £24.99 each and save 17%
The LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter cartridge for LG fridges:
- Original internal refrigerator water filter
- Replacement cartridge for all LG and Atag side-by-side refrigerators that use internal short-fat cartridges
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42
- LG and Atag recommend replacement every 6 months
- Manufactured by Cuno 3M for LG and Atag (country of origin Mexico)
- UPC 048231779777
Fits the Following Model Numbers
The LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- 96.40 of Chlorine Taste and Odour
- 96.00 of Particulates (Class III)
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF-ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour. As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
The LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.9 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6 deg C - max 38 deg C
- Operating Pressure - min 138 kPa (20 psi) - max 862 kPa (125 psi)
- Function - Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
- Capacity - 1 892 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 8 cm x 14 cm
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter:
- Turn the old cartridge in counter clockwise direction.
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Remove the red cap from the new filter.
- Align the filter to the directed line on the control box and insert it upward.
- Turn the filter clockwise to lock it into place. Note: Check whether the directed line and the lock indicated line are aligned
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the change filter indicator light (if your fridge has one) by pressing and holding the Light-Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the dispenser. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter light comes on, or every 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufactures recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Name||LG LT500P Genuine Fridge Water Filter|
|Item Type||Genuine OEM Filter|
|Connection Type||Screw Cap|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|