Liebherr 7731240 / 7440002 Genuine Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £46.99 each and save 4%
- Buy 4 for £44.99 each and save 8%
The Liebherr Fridge Water Filter cartridge for Liebherr fridges:
- Original internal refrigerator water filter
- Replacement cartridge for Liebherr side-by-side refrigerators that have internally fitted water filter cartridges
- Liebherr recommends replacement every 6 months
- Manufactured by Cuno Inc. for Liebherr (country of origin USA)
- EAN 4016803122982
- The Liebherr Fridge Water Filter for Liebherr fridges replaces or is compatible with the following filter part numbers:
The Liebherr Fridge Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Liebherr Fridge Water Filter does not remove Fluoride
This filter produces fresher water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all user's water.
The Liebherr Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.89 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6°C / max 37°C
- Operating Pressure - min 276 kPa (40 psi) / max 620 kPa (90 psi)
- Technology - Carbon Block
- Function - Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
- Capacity - 1 893 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 6 cm x 18 cm
For cold water use only.
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Liebherr Fridge Water Filter
- Slowly rotate the old filter cartridge 1/4 turn counterclockwise.
- Remove the filter and discard.
- Insert the new cartridge into the filter head.
- Rotate the filter cartridge about 1/4 turn clockwise until it stops. Do not over-tighten.
- Use the fridge dispenser to ensure that any air pockets are removed.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by holding the Filter button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light comes on, orevery 6 months, or if you notice a decrease in flow of water.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Display Name||Liebherr 7731240 / 7440002 Genuine Fridge Water Filter|