Daewoo DD7098 Genuine Fridge Water Filter
- Buy 2 for £11.48 each and save 17%
- Buy 4 for £10.99 each and save 21%
- The Daewoo DD7098 Fridge Water Filter cartridge for Daewoo fridges: EXTERNAL FRIDGE WATER FILTER FOR BOSCH/NEFF/SIEMENS FRIDGE FREEZERS.
- Original external refrigerator water filter.
- Replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges.
- Designed to be installed on the 1/4" diameter cold water supply line to the refrigerator/icemaker.
- Connector type water filter Quick push-in connecters (John Guest connectors)
- Uses 1/4" (6.35 mm) quick-connecting (push in) fittings.
- Includes 2x Mounting brackets and 2x Tie wires.
- Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standards 42.
- Daewoo, Bosch, Hotpoint-Ariston, Neff & Siemens recommend replacement every 6 months.
- Manufactured by Banseok Puritec Co. Ltd. (country of origin Korea)
The DD7098 is compatible with the following part numbers
The Daewoo DD7098 Fridge Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF-ANSI Standards 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odour.
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water and ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
The DD7098 Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows:
- Flow Rate - 1.3 lpm
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6 deg C - max 38 deg C
- Operating Pressure - min 138 kPa (20 psi) - max 827 kPa (120 psi)
- Technology - Carbon Block
- Capacity - 2 000 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 5 cm x 30 cm
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Daewoo DD7098 Fridge Water Filter
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing the tubing all the way until tightly sealed.
- Turn on the water supply and switch on the ice maker.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the change filter indicator light, if your fridge has one.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufactures recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Display Name||Daewoo DD7098 Genuine Fridge Water Filter|