Samsung WSF100 Magic Genuine Fridge Water Filter (2 Pack)
- The Samsung WSF100 - Magic Fridge Water Filter cartridge for Samsung fridges:
- Is an original Samsung external refrigerator water filter
- Is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that use externally fitting cartridges
- Water filter with screw fitting connectors
- Samsung recommends replacement every 6 months
- Country of origin Korea
- EAN 8803821751296
- The Samsung WSF100 - Magic Fridge Water Filter for Samsung fridges replaces or is compatible with the following filter part numbers:
- WSF100 v2
- Magic Water Filter
Two Samsung WSF100 - Magic Fridge Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste and Odour
Note: The filter produces cleaner, better tasting and healthy drinking water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
The Samsung WSF100 - Magic Fridge Water Filter operating specifications are as follows
- Operating Temperature - min 0.6°C / max 38°C
- Operating Pressure - min 138 kPa (20 psi) / max 862 kPa (125 psi)
- Capacity - 3 028 litres
- Service Life - 6 months
- Dimensions - approximately 6 cm x 32 cm
Change filter at least every 6 months.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Samsung WSF100 - Magic Fridge Water Filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Remove the tubing from the ends of the old filter. Note: Take precautions as water will drain from the filter and pipes.
- Discard the old water filter.
- Unscrew the threaded connector and place it over the end of the cut section of pipe coming from the appliance.
- Push the pipe over the end of the filter that the flow arrow points to.
- Tighten up the threaded connector.
- Repeat on the other end of the filter.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture's recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.
|Product Display Name||Samsung WSF100 Magic Genuine Fridge Water Filter (2 Pack)|