Spectrum WW-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Spectrum 4040 “Window Wash" Membrane.
Offering uncompromised water quality when cost is your main consideration. The fibreglass wrapped WW-4040 deliver new standards in quality and performance for economic RO membranes, making them a perfect choice for the competitively priced market.
With rejection rates of 98.5% which outperforms many established pure water production membranes, while at the same time, beating entry level imported inferior alternatives on price and build quality.
This membrane is for any business that requires a high rate of filtered water with a crystal-clear finish.
- Economic low energy RO membrane
- Up to 8350 litres per day of on-demand purified water
- Industry competitive salt rejection rates of 98.5%
- Robust construction with fibreglass outer wrap
- Typically used for boiler feed, spot free window wash finish and plating bath top-up
- Max. Operating Temperature: 45°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 40 bar
- Max. Feed TDS: 2,000 mg/L
- Salt Rejection: 98.5%
- Feed Pressure: 6.9 bar
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance: <0.1 mg/l free chlorine (Total exposure 2000mg/l hours)
- pH Continous Operation: 3-10
- pH Short Term Cleaning (30mins) 2-12
- Max. Feed Silt Density Index: 5.5
|Product Name||Spectrum WW-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membrane|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|