Spectrum WW-4040 Window Wash Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element & Spectrum WWH-4040 Stainless Steel Membrane Housing Set
Spectrum WW-4040 Window Wash Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element & Spectrum WWH-4040 Stainless Steel Membrane Housing Set.
Spectrum 4040 Membrane Housing (WWH-4040) Stainless Steel
SPECTRUM Stainless Steel (SS) Membrane Housings feature the True-Clamp™ Integrated Clamping System.
These membrane housings are manufactured with 304 corrosion resistant stainless steel and are able to withstand high pressures.
Spectrum Stainless Steel Membrane Housings are perfect for continuous, long-term use for reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration elements which are used on typical commercial water treatment systems at pressures up to 270 psi.
Spectrum Stainless Steel Membrane Housings will take any make of 4-inch nominal diameter TFC Membrane elements with a 3/4" diameter male product tube.
This housing is suitable for 4040 membranes and comes complete with O-rings, end caps, clamp fitting and now also include mounting straps.
Designed with the operator in mind, WWH membrane housings include the simplified end cap removal system. They are lightweight and durable to withstand the rigours of RO water production in the window washing market.
Spectrum WW-4040 “Window Wash" Membrane Element
Offering uncompromised water quality when cost is your main consideration. The fibreglass wrapped WW-4040 deliver new standards in quality and performance for economic RO membranes, making them a perfect choice for the competitively priced market.
With rejection rates of 98.5% which outperforms many established pure water production membranes, while at the same time, beating entry level imported inferior alternatives on price and build quality.
This membrane is for any business that requires a high rate of filtered water with a crystal-clear finish.
- Economic low energy RO membrane
- Up to 8350 litres per day of on-demand purified water
- Industry competitive salt rejection rates of 98.5%
- Robust construction with fibreglass outer wrap
- Typically used for boiler feed, spot free window wash finish and plating bath top-up
Spectrum WWH-4040 Membrane Stainless Steel Housing
Accepts Membranes: 4” x 40”
Maximum Operating Temperature: 48°C / 118°F
Minimum Operating Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Maximum Operating Pressure: 20 Bar / 290 PSI
Materials of Construction
Housing Body: 304 Stainless
Steel Endcaps: ABS
Clamps: 304 Stainless Steel
Clamp Fittings: 304 Stainless Steel
Mounting Strap: 304 Stainless Steel
1. BSPT ports.
2. Double O-ring for sealing integrity.
3. Pre-installed internal permeate tube O-rings.
4. Integrated end cap slot to aid end cap removal.
5. Supplied with mounting straps complete with M6 x 63 screws.
PED Article 4, Paragraph 3 Compliant
Overall Housing Measurements
Diameter: 170mm (6.7”)
Length: 1086mm (42.7”)
Port Sizes (BSPT):
Feed - 3/4”
Concentrate - 3/4”
Permeate - 1/2”
Spectrum WW-4040 Membrane Product Detail
- Max. Operating Temperature: 45°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 40 bar
- Max. Feed TDS: 2,000 mg/L
- Salt Rejection: 98.5%
- Feed Pressure: 6.9 bar
- Chlorine / Chloramine Tolerance: <0.1 mg/l free chlorine (Total exposure 2000mg/l hours)
- pH Continous Operation: 3-10
- pH Short Term Cleaning (30mins) 2-12
- Max. Feed Silt Density Index: 5.5
|Product Name||Spectrum WW-4040 Window Wash Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element & Spectrum WWH-4040 Stainless Steel Membrane Housing Set|
|Model Number||WW-4040 & WWH-4040|
|Expected Lifespan||6 Months|