Vontron 200 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element ULP2812-200
- Buy 2 for £33.49 each and save 4%
- Buy 3 for £32.99 each and save 6%
Independently developed by Vontron - the RO element ULP-2812-200 is a 12" x 2.8" Domestic Reverse Osmosis Membrane and is designed for low-salinity water resources such as tap water, well water, etc.
Working under extra low pressure, it can be used in water purifying devices and applications such as residences, hospitals or laboratories.
It will provide up to 200 US Gallons per day (GPD) / 31.55 Litres per hour (0.76 cubic meters) per day at optimum output.
Vontron ULP2812-200GPD TFC Membrane For Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse Osmosis membrane elements contain a preserving solution and should be flushed for 1 hour and the resultant permeate solution discarded before normal operation can be resumed. The elements must be kept moist at all times after initial wetting.
Elements should be immersed in a protective solution during storage, shipping or system shutdowns to prevent biological growth and frost damage.
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Length: 12" / 298mm
- Diameter: 2.8" / 71mm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 290psi (20bar)
- Maximum Feed Rate: 2.0gpm (7.6 lpm)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: <0.1ppm
- Average Permeate: 200GPD
- Stable Rejection: 97%
- Min. Rejection: 96%
- Testing Pressure: 100 psi (0.69MPa)
- Concentration of Test Solution: (NaCl): 500ppm
- pH of Testing Solution: 6.5 - 8.5
- Recovery of Single Element: 15%
Permeate of single elements elements may vary within +/-20%.
Free chlorine can be damaging to the membrane leaves, please ensure that steps are taken to remove as much as possible such as activated carbon pre-filters prior to allowing water to pass through the membrane.
|Max. Working Temp.||45°C / 113°F|
|Working Pressure||3.45 Bar / 50 Psi / 344 kPa|
|Max. Working Pressure||20 Bar / 290 Psi / 2000 kPa|