The Samsung Aquapure DA29-10105J Inline Fridge Water Filter.
It is recommended to change this filter at least every 6 months or sooner in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
Install on cold water feed only.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Samsung Aquapure DA29 -10105J inline fridge water filter:
- Turn off the cold water supply.
- Disconnect the old cartridge from the system and discard it.
- Align the new water filter with the water flow direction.
- Connect the inlet and outlet tubing to the appropriate end of the filter by firmly pushing until tightly sealed.
- Insert filter clip.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Run water through the dispenser until the water runs clear.
- Check the filter area for leaks.
- Reset the Filter Indicator light by pressing and holding the Ice Type and the Child Lock (or Moisture Control) buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds (the light should turn green).
When to change a filter.
There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the temperature control panel.
This is reset MANUALLY and is simply a 6-month timer that has no digital connection to the filter. If your light comes on early then you have likely held the button for too long and changed the setting. Please reference your fridge manual for instructions on how to change this.
The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if the flow of water to a dispenser or icemaker decreases.
It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacturers' recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void the warranty.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.